- Low protein
- May improve or delay the progression of CKD Stage 1-4
- Fill up the nutrition gap in a patient's diet
- Soy, Gluten & Lactose-FREE
- No added sugar or flavor
- Reduce Phosphorus burden
- Lowers Plasma p-Cresol (uremic toxin)
- Reduce oxidative stress & inflammation
- Vegan Friendly
PhytoSure Phyto NEPHRO is formulated by adopting a plant-based low-protein approach, specially designed to provide nutrition support for non-dialyzed chronic kidney disease patients. It works as part of the preservative management to slow CKD progression, prevent dialysis and maintain nutrition status.
PhytoSure Phyto NEPHRO contains a good source of Vitamin B, minerals, prebiotics, amino acid, and phytonutrients which have a huge impact by filling up the nutritional gaps for the patients. It can be taken as a nutritious snack or supplement.
- 5.4 g of protein per serving (2 scoops)
- 22 Multi-Vitamins & Minerals
- Green Blends
- Prebiotic Inulin
- Soy & Dairy Free
- Improve energy production
- Reduce the risk of muscle loss
- Slow down the progression of CKD
- Protect against cardiac complication
Isolated Pea Protein, Prebiotic Inulin, Maltitol, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil, Brown Rice Protein, Flaxseed Oil, Green Plant Blends (Organic Kale, Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Spinach Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Celery Powder & Spirulina Powder), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Multi-Mineral Mix (Calcium, Phosphorus Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Molybdenum), Guar Gum, Taurine, Multi-Vitamins Mix (Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2), Choline, Silicone Dioxide. No added sugar, flavouring or preservatives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix 2 scoops of powder (20g- 5.4 g of protein) into 100ml of water or 1 scoop of powder (10g-2.7 g of protein into 100ml of water. Please consult your dietitian or doctor on what is suitable based on the patient's condition.